1. Deliver highly effective operations and maintenance (O&M), implementation, management services, and failover integration and support for approximately 10 petabytes (PB) of raw storage in 10,000 geographically-dispersed systems, some of which are C2 systems.
2. Continuously improve the IT Service Management (ITSM) framework to optimize physical and personnel resources.
3. Provide innovative, efficient and resourceful solutions to achieve more with less; consolidate while modernizing; simplify while re-engineering; and centralize while upgrading services to the JSP-SSB customer.
1. Managing logistics of all commercial IT equipment and software needs.
2. Planning, and execution of USAITA facilities and significant facility moves, including BRAC activities.